“Ms. Aronson provides our organization with that certain level of professionalism and spirit we need to take us to the next level. We will raise the bar this year because of her.”
Ya’ir “Christopher” Lane, Director, NORAZ (Northern Arizona Poets), The Alzheimer’s Project: Arizona Assignment & Young Voices Be Heard
Megan is a freelance writer who writes for newspapers, magazines, websites, and people…helping businesses grow through PR strategies, marketing, advertising, social media campaigns, websites & blogging, video production, online video marketing, and more.
After building a Twitter following of over 6,000 followers in less then six months, Megan began the first “Tweet-up’s” in the Verde Valley in 2009, bringing individuals from all walks of life together to create true social networking. She has appeared on AZTV’s AM Arizona several times promoting Sedona and her inspiring parenting website, Parenting Alive.
Megan enjoys working with small businesses, non-profit organizations, and individuals that want to expand their brand imaging through compelling press, engaging website content, and the powerful blend of social media and online video marketing.
“She will definitely write you great Press Releases that will be published all over the place!”
~Allie Olson, Owner, Allie Ollie Clothing Boutiques in Sedona, the Prescott Mall & Flagstaff Mall
She consults with businesses on creating unified branding, optimizing online marketing, and after five years in Advertising Sales in the Verde Valley, she also helps guide small business owners towards the best value advertising for their money.
“As a business owner, you likely don’t have time to do everything you’d like to promote your business. That’s where I come in. I can help you create successful PR and business partnerships that will put your business at the center of attention, creating news to get printed, and consistently promoting your business to the people you’re looking to attract.” ~Megan
Primary Services Include (but are not limited to):
- PR – Get your business out in front of the pack with increased visibility, ensuring local media outlets are aware of your events, sales and awards. Consistent, persistent, quality PR will driving more customers to your business. Don’t think small just because you’re a small business – build a brand like you’re a Fortune 500 corporation!
- Affordable and effective Press Releases that will get printed!
- Datebook listings, calendar event submissions, Chamber of Commerce E-Flash/B-Flash submissions, etc.
- Website content building and/or re-building
- Advertising copy
- Creating Marketing Materials to market your products, content for mailers and more
- Optimizing your website with high-quality content, keyword usage, online video marketing, engaging blogging, the best use of social media & more – take your website to the next level!
“My mantra for you is, ‘You dream it, I’ll write it!” says Megan.
Megan’s Work in Action:
- This Year I Gave Time for Christmas – Guest Perspective published in Sedona Red Rock News 1-12-11
A sampling of Recently Published Press Releases…
- Young Voices Be Heard Reunion Show at Sedona Public Library – Full page w/large photo in Kudos & homepage feature on Kudosaz.com; also published in Sedona Red Rock News
- Young Voices Be Heard (a program of NORAZ, Northern AZ Poets) Poet’s Diner at Chocolatree Organic Eatery – Published in Kudos (print & online), Red Rock News & FlagLive (print & online)
- Allie Ollie Verde Valley Biggest Loser Competition – Published in Kudos (print & online) and The Verde Independent (print & online)
Wandering Educators Homepage Features
- Sedona.TV Video Guide to Sedona
- The Black Sand Beaches of Flagstaff’s Upper Lake Mary
- How to Feel Sedona’s Mystical Energy – An Interview with Dennis Andres (Mr. Sedona)
Megan is an Editor for “the world’s #1 travel website for educators”, Wandering Educators, and also one of the world’s leading news websites Topix.
She is also known as the host of “Out & About with Megan” on Channel 16 in Sedona, AZ which aired over two-dozen episodes. In her time at the TV station, she co-produced dozens upon dozens of commercials, videos and online video content with Bruce Fraser from Sedona Videos.